What Is Rapid Trauma Recovery?
Rapid Trauma Recovery utilizes the Rewind Technique to quickly and non-intrusively neutralize traumatic memories so they no longer have an emotional grip on the sufferer.
This is often done in just one session, though for multiple traumas it can take a couple more.
See Trauma and The Brain to understand where PTSD symptoms stem from, and exactly how the Rewind Technique can SO RAPIDLY eliminate those symptoms by simply helping the brain process the (unprocessed) traumatic memory so that it can become a “past event.”
The Rewind Technique is a Tried-and-Tested Approach to Eliminating Symptoms of PTSD and Phobias
For many years, severe anxiety-based conditions such as post-traumatic stress disorder or phobias were considered treatable only through long, painful exposure therapy, and in some cases, not at all.
Now, thankfully, we have access to a comfortable, effective remedy that can greatly reduce, and even remove, traumatic or phobic symptoms quickly.
Research Results for the Rewind Technique
Although research into the Rewind Technique is still in its infancy, one study carried out by the Human Givens Institute in the UK showed the following results:
Study size: 30 people
- 40% of clients rated rewind as extremely successful.
- 53% rated it as successful.
- 7% rated it as acceptable.
No one rated the Rewind Technique poor or as a failure.
- Prior to Rewind, on average clients rated their well being as 12 out of 50.
- Seven to 10 days after treatment, the average score was 30.3 out of 50.
- Three to six months later, the average score was 32.2.
- This represents an improvement of 167.4 % on their original ratings.
A four-year study carried out within NOVA (part of the Barnardo’s charity) showed similarly impressive results:
Study size: 47 people, 57% of whom treated with Rewind alone.
- 26 would have met the criteria for PTSD.
- After treatment none of the forty-seven people treated met the criteria for PTSD.
- There was also a significant reduction of all sub-symptoms associated with PTSD, five categories had zero reports after treatment.
(Human Givens journal Volume 14, No 4- 2007)
Rewind does not need you to go over the traumatic incident(s) again
Many people with trauma or phobias have been treated using approaches which drag them back through the experience again; a highly unpleasant thing to have to do.
This does not happen with the Rewind; and, in fact, I don’t even need to know the details of what happened to you.
So if you suffer from PTSD or phobias, I can help.
Schedule a free 30-minute consultation with me today. We can discuss your unique circumstances and I can answer any questions you might have.
Things to Know About the Rewind Technique
The benefit of neutralizing a traumatic memory is that once it is processed in the brain, the negative emotional ties to that event dissipate, but so do all symptoms of re-experiencing and re-living the trauma. It truly becomes a past event in the brain.
If you feel like the past has a hold on you, schedule a FREE 30-minute phone consultation to learn how the Rewind Technique can help break the chains.
Isn’t it time you fully lived?
Please don’t hesitate to CONTACT ME!